Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Creativity Project 30

here is my first attempt to do something that is different from I have never done inspired from a wellknown blogger ELISE BLAHA.
This Project30 is about making something new from what I have ever made for 30days , everyday one new craft. 
Only Rule is to make one new craft everyday for 30 days and update it on any social media where people can see without judging my creativity and just upload it for everyone to see and inspire. 

I have read so many blogs and always wished to do something new. 
what I have learned from those blog is:

  1.  Have passion for what you do
  2. If  do something , than be consistent about it.
  3. Always be true to yourself and if you are a blogger than write what you feel and not what you should for publicity
  4. Have patience to let things workout itself.

So finally , I have started my journey..! 

love
Pooja

  

No comments:

Post a Comment