Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting. Started!!!

Finally I m starting.... A very difficult thing to do. 
So here is my first blog post about getting started. 
From past year I have been following many creative blogs and every time I see amazing blogs and it hits me.. That's what I want to do!!   Yeah ! I am so charged to begin it that I start dreaming about it in every possible way .. And then I m smashed with a single thought of wht if? And I put it down by excusing myself that it is too hard.. Or it's just not my thing or I don't have time. 

But lately I realised that I am so scared and afraid to start that i shush! the voice ,every time i hear it saying 'start a blog ' and I m like shut up it's not for me.... n like obedient child I put it down..Finally I fought with my voice and took this first step with a thought 
"If  your inner voice can criticize you , it can also motivate you. Use your inner voice to build you up not put you down" - RAJIV SINGH 

Hope to get finally started!

No comments:

Post a Comment