Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Project 1: Floral Head Gear

Project 1: Floral Head Gear

My first project for Project 30 is Floral Head Gear, from many days I wanted to make one of these head gear but always dropped by thinking I dont have right material for it. But as I started this project I was thinking what to make that I never made and it clicked me right on time( actually suggested by my friend as she wanted something like this for her photography project). So I thought to make it with whatever I have with me and with what I can get my hands on like these flowers I got from market , not any store but from person decorating the mall for Diwali( Indian Festival)  with bunch of flowers. So I finally got the main ingredient for Floral Head Gear, rest all I managed to use leftovers I had with me to complete the headband any how. 


Materials I used: 
  • 6 Fake flowers
  • few inches of gold and silver thin wire( thats what I had)
  • Green flower stem wrap
  • Glue gun
and tadaa!! I made it. Though only few materials used  but the making it was bit difficult as I didnt have right materials , so to get right texture I had to work on it bit longer. Finally I got through the hurdle and made it as I wanted though not perfect but wearable and good looking. 


Few things I learnt while making it :
  • Waiting for perfect time , weather or materials wont make you do things . You just have to do it without judging and than improvise.
  • Always try first with whatever you have rather than keep collecting things and never do it(which I do a lot).
  • There is always a way to do things , you just have to change the view and be creative.
  • Sometimes creativity flows best in pressure.
  • lastly, if you put deadline to things it might get done faster than you think. 
Finally I bid goodbye, 
see you soon with new project

loads of love .






No comments:

Post a Comment